Welcome to the Weston Electrical recruitment section, where you will find everything you need to help you consider a career with us.
Weston Electrical is a leading employer in the South of England and South Wales employing over 100 staff. We offer a diverse range of career opportunities at all levels and we encourage applications from enthusiastic people.
Reasons to work at Weston Electrical Services Ltd
- We give you an excellent induction and on going training
- We offer fantastic opportunities for engineers to progress to supervisors
- We are a family business and you will feel part of it as soon as you join
- We offer a great package of employee benefits (Pension scheme, childcare vouchers and more).
We rarely have to look outside the company to fill management positions because the majority are promoted from within.
Job type: Permanent
Location - South West / M4 Corridor
We are recruiting for Commercial Installation Electricians to join our growing Projects division. Reporting to the Contract Manager, you will be undertaking various installation activities across a range of projects with our extensive list of National Retail clients. Candidates must possess high quality practical, productive and electrical engineering skills along with excellent communication. You must be proficient in developing jobs from drawing specifications through to the completed electrical installations. Previous experience in a supervisory role would be advantageous however there is an opportunity for progression into this role for the right candidate. This is a full time and permanent position working 40 hours plus per week Monday - Friday but does involve weekend work and night working when required. Our customers are nationwide so willingness to work away is essential.
In return we offer a competitive hourly rate, overtime, company vehicle, mobile phone, training and a pension upon completion of your probationary period. Essential Requirements:
• 17th Edition
• NVQ 3 and AM2
• JIB/ ECS/ CSCS Card Holder:
• Valid clean driving license
• IPAF and PASMA (desirable)
Please contact the Weston office on 01934 425 030 for more information, or send a copy of your cv to: Toni.Squires@incentive-tec.com
Fire Alarm & Security Engineer (Multiple)
£27,000 - 33,000 Basic - £40,000/£50,000+inc O/T
Installation/Service & Maintenance Engineers
Location: South/South West - South East – London and home counties
Wes Fire and Security are currently recruiting for multiple skilled Fire and Security Alarm Engineers who will be responsible for the installation, maintenance of Fire alarm equipment, Intruder, CCTV, and access control systems. The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive pay structure, Company vehicle, call out and stand-by allowance.
The Responsibilities of the successful Installation/Service and maintenance engineer:
· To repair, maintain and service a wide variety of Electronic systems in accordance with the relevant standards, company procedures, manufacturer recommendations and specific system specifications.
· Clearly communicate and advise to client/branch managers non-compliances or scope of works.
· To ensure PPM works are completed on schedule and documentation is accurately and swiftly submitted from site.
· Identify and replace low level faulty items in accordance with contract procedures and precisely report failed high level assets
· record non-standard failed assets and report back for ordering.
· Complete risk assessments and method statements and actively ensure a safe working environment.
· To respond promptly when requested to attend call outs in hours or when on call.
· Attend site surveys as required and provide detailed reports back to the estimators
· When required, commissioning of systems in accordance with the relevant standards and Codes of Practice.
· To ensure that all working areas on site are left in a clean and tidy state.
· To ensure that the client is satisfied in all aspects of the installation, maintenance and service visits prior to leaving site, and to project a high level of Quality Customer Service at all times.
· To ensure that relevant documentation is fully completed in an accurate and timely manner, this includes timesheets, work reports, service reports, RAMS and expense claims;
· To ensure that all Company property is used and maintained in the proper manner, including special tools, ladders and Company vehicle where appropriate.
· Participate in 24-hour emergency call out rata
· To adhere to all company policies, procedures & regulations.
· Company Vehicle/Fuel Card
· Company Laptop, PDA
· Holiday Entitlement
· Uniform Provided
· Specialised Tools provided
· Become a multi skilled engineer
· Expand your skill set
· Work with a number of prestigious clients
· Build a career with an established and growing business
· Pension Contribution,
· Childcare Voucher Scheme,
· Good earning potential
· Career growth
· Positive, self-motivated proactive individual.
· The ability to operate effectively under pressure to rapidly changing circumstances.
· Flexible communication – able to successfully accept and implement change.
· Good skills, with the ability to encourage, negotiate and persuade others to achieve objectives.
· Willing to be part of the call out rota
· Team player.
· At least 2 years in a fire systems and/or security/Access Systems Role
· Excellent knowledge of fire and/or security systems
· Strong communication skills
· Meticulous administration skills with an emphasis on accuracy and swift submission
· Able to demonstrate good technical knowledge in some or all the following disciplines: Fire, Emergency lighting, Nursecall systems, CCTV, Intruder, Access Control & Perimeter systems, Networking.
Knowledge of the following:
· Fire (Conventional & Addressable): Notifier, Morley, C-Tec, Menvier, Gent, Kentec, Ziton, Haes, Advanced.
· Intruder, Access Control, CCTV: Honeywell, Paxton, Came Bpt, Hikvision, Pyronix
· FIA Accreditations (preferably Unit 1, 4&5)
· City and Guilds NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installations
· 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
Essential Required licences or certifications:
· Full UK driving licence
· Permit to work in the UK (foreign Nationals)
· DBS Check will be carried out to successful candidates
Qualified Electricians may also be considered if they hold current certifications and have experience of Emergency Lighting. WES Group are keen Investors in training for the right candidates.
To apply for the position of Fire and Security Engineer, please send your CV via email to: email@example.com